Life at ABT
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
Why Work at ABT?
At Alliance Business Technologies, we support you at work and at play. We offer a range of benefits available to you at your discretion, our benefits provide a mix of professional development, travel, and flexible work arrangements.
Download a copy of
our Employee Benefits.
- Competitive salaries and working conditions.
- Up to $500 for referring new employees.
- Staff discounts on IT hardware purchases, with account payment options.
- 17.5% holiday leave loading.
- Flexible working arrangements, including start times, part-time.
- Defined vision, mission, values, and strategy.
- Work on leading edge technologies with strong visionary leadership.
- Opportunity to play and work with the latest IT technologies available.
Recognition & Rewards
- Bonuses at any time for spectacular performance or contributions.
- Regular team and individual awards to recognise great work.
- Ability to accrue reward points when travelling on business.
Training & Development
- Internal opportunities for career growth.
- Tailored individual development plans to complement your career goals.
- Paid training, certifications and boot camps.
- Staff break out area to relax or indulge in gaming and table tennis.
- Regular social events and vendor tradeshows.
- Long-standing profitable IT services business.
- 92 Employees.
Systems & Processes
- ISO 9001 certified organisation.
- Member of the Australian Cyber Security Centre MSP Program.
In the Future:
- Top Microsoft Specialisation Partner in Windows Virtual desktop.
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management.
- Annual influenza vaccinations.